American Association of Dental Office Managers
Relationship with AADOM
DenteMax has partnered with the American Association of Dental Office Managers
(AADOM), an organization of professional office managers, practice administrators, patient
coordinators, insurance and financial coordinators, and treatment coordinators of
general and specialized dental practices. It is the goal of the Association to create
and maintain a network of dental office managers throughout the country
in order to share resources and information to achieve the highest level
of professional development. AADOM understands the unique needs of dental
offices and the staff that makes these offices run. By partnering with the
AADOM, we hope to make improvements and offer some helpful advice that will
make life easier for our network office managers.
"I think it’s fantastic to see a PPO network that is so supportive of
dental office managers! DenteMax is an annual sponsor and workshop presenter
at the Annual Dental Office Managers Conference. It is clear that
they understand and respect the decision making power of the dental
Annual AADOM Conference
2013 AADOM Conference
September 19-20, 2013
Click here more information or to register for the 2013 AADOM Conference!
Featuring Educational Topics for You and the Practice!
Earn up to 8 CE toward the AADOM Fellowship program.
Understanding Practice Financials
Your Online Presence
Creating an Exceptional Dental Team
Creative Problem Solving
AADOM Membership Advantages
- Access to one of the most powerful networks of dental office managers in the country
- Access to the AADOM member-only forum to share ideas and resources for best practices
- Discounts to the annual
- One year subscription to The Observer, the official magazine of AADOM
- Discounts on products and services for your dental practice
- Inclusion in the AADOM Directory
- Updates on new products and services in the industry
- FREE Continuing Education: Learn with TeleForums, webinars and podcasts
- E-Mail Blast networking service
- Your AADOM certificate of membership, your mark of excellence, for your office upon request
- Invitations to business conferences and seminars for you and your staff
- The AADOM Career Link:
Advance your career!
- Weekly AADOM newsletter
- Fellowship Program of AADOM
The American Association of Dental Office Managers was formed with the goal of providing support and
opportunity to the nation's thousands of Dental Office Professionals, like yourself.
- To create and maintain a dynamic network of dental office professionals
- To use our collective bargaining power to establish discounts from vendors and suppliers for our members
- To provide educational opportunities to our members
- To provide scholarships for continuing education
- To help every dental office manager achieve the highest level of professional development possible
For more information on the AADOM and benefits of membership,
please visit www.dentalmanagers.com/Benefits/.
Heather Collichio, AADOM president and Sergio Valenzuela, Dental Office Manager